Friday, July 13, 2012

Be His Hands, Show His Love

I want the ones this world hides away in shame
I want the ones that they don't want to claim
I want to hold them, and to tell them My name
Would you be My hands? Would you show My love?

I want the little girls sleeping on the streets
With hardly any clothes and bare and blistered feet
I want to clothe her in Myself and give her bread to eat
Would you be My hands? Would you show My love?

I want the ones that are hidden away
Used for pleasures and evel mans gain
I want the ones who suffer in deep shame
Would you be My hands?  Would you show My love?

I want the ones that it took My life to save
I want the ones for whom I rose up from the grave
I want the ones for whom my life I gave
Would you be My hands?  Would you show My love?

It's time for the people of God to arise
To be His hands and feet to the lonely ones
To carry His love to the ones they don't want
Because He does, oh yes He does

Would you be His hands? Would you show My love?

Song written by Kourtney Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment